Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Idea :3

3 posters

Go down

The Idea :3 Empty The Idea :3

Post  Twonk-a-Lord Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:13 am

Twonks Idea <---- lol!

Maybe, like on the real habbo you can make an event schedule to :3 and inside groups Smile Like if your in a meeting group you can get mass invited to an area to enjoya similar interest with a few other people Very Happy

Im from Habbo.ca and there is a difference between this and that...
but i dont think you can do much until you lift off the ground and get some more members in, plus the server is already slow Crying or Very sad

Twonk-a-Lord

Back to top Go down

The Idea :3 Empty Re: The Idea :3

Post  MOD-Paper Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:58 am

Twonk-a-Lord wrote:
but i dont think you can do much until you lift off the ground and get some more members in, plus the server is already slow Crying or Very sad

Yes we do know the sevrers slow and we are trying ti fix that problem. But i think we have lifted off the ground. we havee 4000+ registered users Surprised .
MOD-Paper
MOD-Paper

Back to top Go down

Post  Twonk-a-Lord Sun Apr 27, 2008 2:43 pm

affraid

as much as i love being oober rich, i think this game would be better if there was more point, instead of being one of the richest people alive lmao.

Twonk-a-Lord

Back to top Go down

The Idea :3 Empty My thoughts.

Post  Freestyle Wed May 28, 2008 7:27 pm

Well, the hotel is slow but the staff is fixing it to make it even better then before. You'll just have to be patient. I think your idea is cool. It would be cool to see it in the hotel.

Freestyle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down