Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moderators abusing there powers.

4 posters

Go down

Moderators abusing there powers. Empty Moderators abusing there powers.

Post  Zaks Fri May 23, 2008 11:12 pm

On Friday 23rd May 2008 at 18:46 i used the Call For Help and asked a member off staff wich i didnt get his name but he said he was Admin i told him my Purse wasnt working he replyed are you Dutch so i replyed i need help and he wouldnt so i said this is all via the CFH i said i was reporting him to a member off management after a couple off mins i Recieved a Ban for somthing like 4000 days and it also said Ip and Computer ban all i asked is for help i am very dissapointed in this please un-ban me and tell me when im unbanned msn = zaksteruk@hotmail.com

Thanks
zak

Zaks

Back to top Go down

Moderators abusing there powers. Empty Re: Moderators abusing there powers.

Post  Owen Sun May 25, 2008 7:25 pm

Well If Hes An Admin I Can help u out but if he is a mod ill put him into shape, im head mod on hotel..
Owen
Owen

Back to top Go down

Moderators abusing there powers. Empty New Staff After The Completion Of The Update.

Post  Charlie Fri May 30, 2008 7:26 pm

Seems as accounts are getting reset me and James thought we wouldn't just hire anyone, No not that anymore, to become staff they MUST complete all training sessions at our MOD Training Camp. Paid or not paid, they must always go through the stages of our camp. Hopefully, we'll only have staff who are dedicated and don't just buy it to show off and brag and think there the best and think they own the place.. Sorry got a little carried away ;P but after the update we will only bring our members fully trianed staff willing to help whenever needed.

-Charlie(Hotel Owner, Forum Admin, Site Manager).
Charlie
Charlie
Badges : 9

http://www.jwilber.freeserve.co.uk/Disclaimer.html

Back to top Go down

Post  Digital Fri May 30, 2008 10:30 pm

unlike when in the old hotel, we now have a training area. This hsould hopefully alow us to find the perfect mods. As charlie said theres no point unbanning you. as accounts will be deleted What a Face

- Digital (Co-owner of ohtel, Forum owner)
Digital
Digital

http://hotelcaribbean.my-rpg.com

Back to top Go down

Moderators abusing there powers. Empty what!!! accounts being deleted :(

Post  100percent Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:39 pm

NOOO COME ON PLZZZ why1!!!!! No No No No No No No No No No

100percent

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down