Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freestyle's Job App. For MOD or Habbo X. Please Take The Time To Read.

Go down

Freestyle's Job App. For MOD or Habbo X.   Please Take The Time To Read. Empty Freestyle's Job App. For MOD or Habbo X. Please Take The Time To Read.

Post  Freestyle Wed May 28, 2008 7:49 pm

Well, my name is Daniel and I'm kinda new to Caribbean Hotel. Even though I'm new dosen't mean I don't have what it takes to reach the top. I have tons of exp. on other hotels as staff such as Hebzo Hotel (retired X) and AJ Hotel (MOD). I am here for one reason, to prove to you that if you work for something hard enough, it can be achieved. Thank you for taking the time to read my app.

Name: Daniel
Name On Caribbean: Freestyle

Why Would I Make A Great Addition To The Hotel Caribbean Staff?
Well, to start off I love working with people. I am an Eagle Scout and I know what it means to work hard, help out, and give back. I promis to always put the guests of the hotel before me. I am aware of the MOD commands and I know the responsibilities of being staff. After all, I have the experience to be a good leader. I love hosting events and taking time to help out Habbos. I always respond to Help Alerts nomatter who sent it or why they sent it. If the abuse the Help Alert I simply inform them of what they did wrong and tell them not to abuse their own powers again. It they go against what I told them. I would simply ignore them and wait to see what the Admins would do tword their punishment. I'm the type of guy that has never got a B and help out around school. I am the Class Vice President at my school in the Chicago suburbs. Next year I plan to run for President and do even more for my school. I often fin I have a lot of spare time on my hands and I ensure that I will be on the hotel every day. I would make a good X becasue I am familiar with Habbo Retros and I know a lot about servers. I can help people with questions and I am very good at making help centers.

What Do Habbo Retros Mean To Me?
I love Habbo Retros becasue they allow so much freedom to teens around the world. Kids who play Habbo and don't have that much money can't buy HC or coins. On habbo I have noticed that norm players are mocked and kicked out of many rooms. They're outcasts of their own enjoyment. Habbo Retros allow every child no matter how rich or poor to buy HC, get money, and have fun. No one is left out or mocked becasue they're different. They open a world of oppertunity for teens everywhere and show them that it's ok to be different.

Well, that's all I have to say. Once again I thank you for taking time out of your sceudual to read my App. I hope you enjoyed it.

Sincerely,
Freestyle

*This App Is Copywrited by Freestyle himself. Copying it Prohibited. Thank You.*

Freestyle

Back to top Go down